Banana bread is my favorite food to take with me when I am traveling. I make banana bread usually the night before I go traveling so it is cooled enough. In the morning I cut slices, wrap them individually in a little foil, put it in my bag and get going!
Ingredients for 8-10 slices
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 150 gr almond flour
- 2 hands of walnuts (or other raw nuts)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- (baking paper to cover the loaf pan)
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the above ingredients by hand in a bowl. Cover the loaf pan with baking paper and pour the batter in the loaf pan. I used a loaf pan of 30 by 12 cm.
- Bake the bananan bread for about 45 minutes.
- Take the loaf pan out of the oven and carefully remove the banana bread together with the baking paper and place on a rack to cool.
- Store the banana bread in the refrigerator.