These oatmeal pancakes taste best topped with some fruit and honey.
Ingredients for 6 oatmeal pancakes
- 100 gram (gluten free) oatmeal
- juice of two fresh squeezed oranges
- 2 eggs
- olive oil (for baking)
- a pinch of salt
How to make the oatmeal pancakes
- Grind the oatmeal in a food processor.
- Squeeze the oranges and mix the orange juice with the eggs, oatmeal and salt. If the batter is too tick add a little water.
- Heat a few drops of olive oil in a frying pan and add a ladle of the batter to the pan. Bake the pancakes on both sides on a medium heat till they are light brown.