Pasta with salmon and asparagus
This recipe is easy to make and taste lovely.
<strong>Pasta with salmon and asparagus</strong>
- Boil the pasta according to the package.
- Wash and chop the vegetables in pieces (in a size as on the picture).
- Fry the onion on a low heat in some olive oil till nice and soft and shiny.
- Add the vegetables to the onion and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the smoked salmon which you have chopped in small pieces and the plant based creamer. Stir for about 5 min while you’re adding some black pepper, salt and fresh dill (use dried if you can’t find fresh).
- Mix at the end the pasta with the sauce and serve on a (warm) plate.
Ingredients for 2 portions
- 200 gram of gluten free pasta
- 100 gram smoked salmon
- 200 ml plant based cream ( I used Alpro rice cuisine)
- 100 gram green asparagus
- 100 gram zucchini
- 1 small onion
- some olive oil for frying