For this recipe I use plums instead of dates what is often used in recipes. Plums taste so well with chocolate. Try it for yourself!
Ingredients for 15 balls
- 100 gram raw almonds
- 60 gram dried plums
- 20 gram pure chocolate (85%)
- 1 full tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons grated coconut
This is how you make these deliciouse and healthy plum chocolate balls:
- Soak the plums in water for about 10 minutes.
- Put the almonds, plums, chocolate and honey in a food processor and mix until they are pulverized (it takes about 2 minutes).
- Form little balls using your hands.
- Put the grated coconut in a plate and grate the balls by rolling them through the grated coconut.