Ingredients for 2 wraps
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (you need only two large leaves)
- 50 gram (baby) spinach
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons mayonaise
- ½ lime
- 100 gram smoked salmon slices
- a pinch of salt and pepper
This is how you make the lettuce wraps
- Mix in a bowl 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise with the juice and grated skin of halve a lime.
- Cut the bell peppers and carrot in thin long strips. Chop the spring onion finely and cut the avocado into slices.
- Remove two big leaves of the iceberg lettuce (you will not need the rest of the iceberg lettuce).
- Decorate each of the iceberg lettuce leaves with halve of the spinach leaves (place them in the middle from the top to the bottom).
- Lay 50 gram of smoked salmon slices on top of the spinach on each wrap.
- Lay the bell peppers, carrot, avocado and spring onion on top of the salmon and drizzle with some of the dressing.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Roll the iceberg lettuce and lay on a plate.Bon appetite.
(Visited 913 times, 1 visits today)