This is a very tasty and healthy side dish that goes great with fish or chicken.
Ingredients for 2 portions of stir-fried sweet potato
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 2 cm gingerroot
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp curcuma powder
- a pinch of salt
- some fresh grounded black pepper
- Peal the sweet potato, onion and gingerroot and grate coarsely.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan or wok and add the potato, onion, gingerroot and all the spices. Fry on a medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- Use a seperate pan and color the sesame seeds on a medium heat lightly brown in 1 minute (don’t use oil).
- Serve the sweet potato on a plate and grate with the sesame seeds . Enjoy!